GPS

Sapins 11:42 28 Jun 05

Are GPS systems going to come down in price shortly?

wee eddie 13:37 28 Jun 05

Just after you decide to buy, as well!

In the same way as the Camera warning devices are now below £100 on some sites. They used to cost over £350

spuds 16:42 28 Jun 05

Maplins keep having special offers, and I notice eBuyer have a 'cheapy' on their website.

Sapins 16:52 28 Jun 05

I asked because a friend said not to buy for a month or two as reductions all round were in the pipeline.

Dizzy Bob 17:53 28 Jun 05

Sapins

do you mean Sat Nav systems for the car, complete with mapping software, or just a GPS positioner?

Sat Nav is trading strongly at the moment, with demand outstripping supply, especially on tomtom units, so i would not expect any big discounts in the near future.

Having said that, when one leads others usually follow, so if one retailer drops price, then who knows...

Dizzy Bob

mole44 20:08 28 Jun 05

like everthing we buy 2 weeks later it goes down in price.i suggest you buy it,i got a navman 510 for £399 from halfords.i wouldn`t be without it and i expect the price to drop in the future.go get one there fantastic.

Sapins 21:02 28 Jun 05

Sat Nav for the car.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…