Gotcha!!

spikeychris 15:17 31 Aug 03
  sil_ver 15:38 31 Aug 03

One small cog!!

Forum Editor 16:29 31 Aug 03

don't relax. There are thousands like him, and some are better than he is.

jazzypop 16:35 31 Aug 03

Were you ever a headline writer for the Sun?

:)

Sadly, it appears from the BBC report that he is just another 'me too' script kiddie, who made minor amendments to Lovesan and sent it on it's way. I'd like to get my hands on the original author(s) :)

Joe McG 16:51 31 Aug 03

"Mr Parson has been placed under house arrest in Minnesota without access to the internet"

Yip good old us of a.

I take it they didn't confiscate his p.c. though!

spikeychris 16:55 31 Aug 03

Just as not to be biased click here

JP if I'd written it, it would be "pig ugly fat bloke gets a 'blast' of his own medicine ;o)

Just signing up for an on-line charm school course....

Chris

Peverelli 23:05 31 Aug 03

Are all these script kiddies that ugly? Maybe they don't get out in the sun enough. (Headline writer or not)

Gaz 25 23:46 31 Aug 03

LOL.

Crazy! Well he's best inside.

phoenix_one 23:59 31 Aug 03

wot a loser

kant he find something more fun to do

Get a life jerk, u mucked up my pc.

Can he buy me a new one?

gcs_uk 00:09 01 Sep 03

They always seem to be fat, pastey looking individuals who maybe if they got their fat backsides away from their computers for more than the time it takes to get some pizza or refill their coke glass - they might see that there is more to life than tapping away on their keyboards (gcs_uk reaches to refill his empty glass with coke :0)

My son would happily divide his time between the PS2,TV and the PC however we intervene and tell him to get his fat ass (my wife is american) out of the house we also have him involved in a few extracurricular activities ranging from rugby to drama school. Which actually means that we have to spend a bit of our weekends and free time getting him thee and picking him up.

Revolutinary new idea for parents - take an interest in your kids and they might not get into so much trouble now or in the future.

Sorry but if I ever found my son doing anything remotely like modifying a virus i would do slightly more than restrict his computer access.

steven_frost 08:08 01 Sep 03

the question everone should be asking is WHY? and the other thing to not stick this kid in jail but to use some of his brain power to some good, are script kidd's bad or just bored,
wanting to do some thing with their time or better still just wanted to get their own back on life or people who make their life hell. Why not get these kids to improve virus scanners and the like and use their skill for the better lets try and understand why they did it.

And I dont say what they do is right far from it but some thing is missing from their life

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…