Goodmans & Ebuyer - great service!

Shortstop 12:28 07 Dec 07

Hi,

I bought a GNAV10 Sat Nav from Ebuyer at the end of June and have not needed it up until last weekend, although I had a little play with it at first – going to the local shops and so on - and it seemed to be working fine. After charging the unit overnight on Thursday as instructed in the manual, I was informed when switching the unit on that the loaded map on an SD card was damaged or missing and needed replacing, so I attempted repair without success. After many attempts an email was sent to Goodmans Customer Services at 11:35 pm last Friday night.

They returned my phone call on Saturday morning [!] & talked me through a hard and soft reset of the unit, both of which I had previously tried. I was then told to return the unit via Ebuyer for a full refund as I was still within the 12M warranty. I had bought the unit via Goggle Pay and this made problems as it prolonged the process as I cannot see the order on my history with Ebuyer so could not automatically process an RNMA and I was checking the wrong email address [D'Oh!], but the way Ebuyer handled the return was faultless – even offering a replacement product if it was in stock although unfortunately it wasn’t.

After a truly terrible time a while ago with a DABS return for goods supplied faulty that was only resolved by a friend manually repairing the hard drive for me I just wanted to say what a good experience this was and how well it was handled.

BR

Paul

spuds 17:47 07 Dec 07

I have mentioned on many occasions within the forum, that I purchase from Ebuyer on nearly a weekly basis. Never had any problems with their service or products. On a few occasions, I have had to send an email about a minor subject, and they have always replied promptly with an honest answer. If they are in the wrong, they will admit it, try that with some other retailers, and you maybe on a loser!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…