goodies at Aldi

joe95 21:21 17 Nov 05

There are quite a few PC goodies on offer at click here from Nov.24th
Joe

Diodorus Siculus 22:02 17 Nov 05

Thanks for the pointer; a few bits I'd be interested in :-)

Random Castle 13:18 18 Nov 05

Does anyone have any experience of the scanner Aldi will be offering from 24/11? It seems to be a Tevion?? but I can't see a model number. It look fairly well spec'd - USB2 & "This high specification 48 bit colour depth scanner, with a resolution of 4,800 x 9,600dpi, comes complete with an attachment for negatives or colour slides, software for image processing, optical character recognition software, hardware to transfer photo 'negatives' on to your PC and seven programmable multimedia buttons."

Diodorus Siculus 16:04 18 Nov 05

I don't know this one but a friend of mine got one from them last March/April (I think).

It is pretty good - the negative scanner was the clencher and works very well.

GaT7 20:22 18 Nov 05

Yes, the scanner is very good for the price & it looks sleek too. One would struggle to get one with a similar resolution for under £80 click here.

Oh, how I wish they did home deliveries. G

ulrich 20:50 18 Nov 05

The body shaping briefs are just the thing for Christmas.

Mr Mistoffelees 21:06 18 Nov 05

the ladies knitwear has soft handles!

Bramblerose 23:31 18 Nov 05

I have one sat on my desk that is used almost daily - I got one the last time they had them it.

I wish I needed a new PC :)

Bramblerose 23:31 18 Nov 05

I have one sat on my desk that is used almost daily - I got one the last time they had them it.

I wish I needed a new PC :)

The graphics tablet looks very similar to a Trust branded unit I bought recently from a Staples store. The unit regularly froze, suffered from jitter and the pen broke after three weeks use. All in all a very badly produced piece of rubbish. I bought it to have a go a photo editing for which it was completely unsuited. I just ended up using it to surf the internet and play Football Manager.

I have bought an Aldi Medion PC before, fantastic bargain. Medion MD8080 P4 2.66, still using it now although I am tempted by this latest PC.

PUNKA 09:59 19 Nov 05

Wife this very week purchased for £9.99 a laptop/notebook webcam with sound and 3 Year Warranty. Fantastic.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…