A good webhosting service

Repurr 10:43 17 Jan 04

I am looking for a good web hosting service for a couple of small e-business sites and a personal site.

Can anyone recommend one

Many thanks

spuds 10:51 17 Jan 04

Try click here A no problem company

Sir Radfordin 10:51 17 Jan 04

A quick look through some of the postings in the Webdesign forum of this site will give you a selection to choose from.

I've used OneandOne (click here) for a long time and been very happy with the service they provide.

rickf 11:37 17 Jan 04

Yes, I too am with 1 and 1. No probs and fairly reasonable pricewise.

Forum Editor 13:08 17 Jan 04

I have used the same web-hosting company for years, but of late I began to feel that their service isn't as slick as it should be. Encouraged by the enthusiasm other forum users have express for OneandOne's service I signed up for their business package a week or so back - now I'm one of the happy band myself, with three clients' sites already humming away happily on a Microsoft server. The company seems to have exactly the right attitude to hosting - no nonsense, professional service and keen prices. Well worth a look.

Sir Radfordin 13:44 17 Jan 04

FE - good to see you have been happy!

The control that they give you over the domain, and email is so simple. There is also webmail access which is so easy to use. I've actually just decided it was worth paying £7 a year for a domain and POP3 accounts that can be accessed anywhere. I know you can get those kind of things free, but they really aren't as good as this.

Not only are prices great but customer service seems to be there as well.

I guess they aren't one of the best for nothing!

spuds 17:07 17 Jan 04

And as a bonus you can play around with the Site Creator, before you buy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017