a good service thread for once

Harpur 20:24 07 Mar 06

i'm happy to say that i want to post a good thread about customer service from an online retailer. i ordered a system build from aria and when received the case front was broken off. when c/s was phoned the guy at the other end told me i would have one within 1-2 days and the broken case would be uplifted at the same time. 1 week later there was no sign. i phoned them up waiting for allt the different excuses but all the hold up was a confirmation of the delivery address. aria had been trying to contact me for that week but as i moved house in december they were dialling my old number. i was promised a new case within the 2 days. next day i had a new case delivered and the old one lifted.

so there you have it folks good c/s from a reputable company

Well done Aria!!!

Stuartli 23:18 07 Mar 06

That's good to hear.

However, remember that most people only complain about poor after sales service - they very rarely do as you have and extend praise where it is due.

Forum Editor 23:42 07 Mar 06

about good customer service from an online supplier; such companies deserve the publicity you've given Aria.

Stuartli 13:17 08 Mar 06

But it's not always plain sailint it seems:

click here

Harpur 19:07 08 Mar 06

actually my contribution to that thread refers to this thread and the phone call was the one i referred to that resolved this rma quickly and painlessly. by the way it wasn't a long phone call i got through to a voice within 60 secs and off the phone in less than 5 mins!

Stuartli 23:01 08 Mar 06

It wasn't actually yours I was thinking of at the time...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now