Good Service ( ISP )

Rtus 20:50 25 Sep 03

Most of the regulars will know ive had hassle with my Isp's of the past all i ever got was passed around & you get the impression no one Knew anything . Here Im pleased to say For once an ISP that actually keeps you informed.
I had lots of bother recently trying to log on (to get on to the web) When I was able to finally log on I contacted the Isp via email .With an reasonably fast response advising me they would look into the problems..I then get further mails keeping me upto date and the outcome is More equipment is being provided to cut down on the loading , Making the service faster than it was of late. Now You may think well thats about right ..But may I add This is the first ISP Ive been with thats taken the time to look after its customers by advising us of whats going on.Id like to say Thanks Fast4

Djohn 20:55 25 Sep 03

Good to hear of an ISP that takes the time to keep in touch with it's customers. It doesn't take much for them to do this, yet makes a world of difference to the way they are perceived. j.

Rtus 21:16 25 Sep 03

Yes Ive been really pleased with them over the last 10 months or so ..& in a couple of weeks Ill be on the faster service..I can then get back to how it used to be.Here all night every night..I can hear other moan .I enjoy being here so tough.LOL..

Djohn 21:19 25 Sep 03

LOL :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…