Good Service from Fuji

Wuggy 15:45 24 Dec 04

I was given a Fuji Finepix 407 camera as a retiral gift in Oct. 2001. Had a small problem soon after which was repaired under warranty by Fuji. In April 2004 (18 months after warranty expired)it developed what seemed a serious problem and in June 2004 I sent camera to Fuji who quoted £96 to repair which after negotiation was reduced to £53. Repair carried out and I was given a further 1 year's warranty. On holiday in Oct. 2004 developed a further (different) fault. Returned camera to Fuji under the warranty and when it was returned to me (havibg replaced several components) the original fault was still there. Contacted Customer Services at Fuji Service Centre who were most apologetic and immediately offered to replace camera. Consequently I received a new, latest model, Fuji 610. It's a super camera which came with a 16 MB XD memory card. I had previously purchased 2 x 64 MB Smartmedia cards which were now incompatible with my new camera. Again phoned Fuji and was immediately told they would exchange my Smartmedia cards foe a 128 MB XD card which arrived this morning. Absolutely great service!!

Diodorus Siculus 17:13 24 Dec 04

Wow! that is what can be called real service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…