Good service from Amazon

pj123 11:43 04 May 06

I recently started renting DVDs from Amazon.

Free for a month.

Got my third DVD yesterday. Wouldn't play properly. I registered it as unplayable on their website. Received another copy this morning. I haven't even sent the duff one back yet!

I was going to cancel after my free month but I think I will continue now.

Stuartli 12:17 04 May 06

Amazon's after sales service has become one of the best in the business over the past year or 18 months.

Ikelos 14:43 04 May 06

just a pity that other online sellers can not do the same..good old Amazon.

iscanut2 17:02 04 May 06

A 1Gb Compact Flash card did not arrive after a couple of weeks. Emailed Amazon and a replacement arrived next day. That's service !

pj123 14:23 05 May 06

Sent the duff CD back yesterday. Have an email today saying it has been received. Second copy appears to be playing fine.

Ticked.

Tazfan 13:54 08 May 06

I cannot fault Amazon. I had a dead pixel on a monitor, I emailed them, and next day a new monitor arrived.
I think normally, that would not happen, but before I put in the order, I asked if the monitor could be checked for dead pixels before it was dispatched. The box when it arrived, was still sealed, and Amazon could not apologize to me enough.
They are what other companies should model themselves on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…