good photo printer please

rickf 18:34 PM 25 Nov 11

Can someone recommend a good photo printer, preferably Epson, just either side of £100? Tell me your expereince of the recommendation pls. Thanks

john bunyan 20:26 PM 25 Nov 11

I used to use Epson, but for quite a few years now have found Canon very good. I use a multipurpose Printer / scanner (MP650) but have a look at Canon website. Here is an example of a printer at about £80:

DannyWig 16:14 PM 30 Nov 11

I have not owned an epson printer personaly but my dad has the Epson B42W Inkjet printer and he prints quite a few photos with it. He is were he bought the Epson B42W if you want to have a look at it.

hssutton 22:39 PM 30 Nov 11

I use the Canon MG6150 which produces super colour prints MG6150 review

Well within your budget at PCWorld PCWorld

rickf 11:57 AM 01 Dec 11

Thanks all who have responded. I have decided to go for the Epson PX720WD having done my research.

rickf 18:59 PM 03 Dec 11

In case others might want to know. I got this today and setting wireless was as simple as loading the CD and follow the instructions. More importantly, the photo quality is excellent as if from a studio. The printer, I think, is very well built. So far I have not experienced any paper jams that some reviewers talked about. I am very pleased and consider this money very well spent. Hope this feedback helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…