Good Online Stores?

Mankind 20:53 18 Sep 04

I've been searching this forum and others and I'm unsure where to buy from, since there is plenty of negative feedback.

Customer service means more than prices, but of course Iid like to get the best deal:)

Google linked to a site called click here the prices seem good, anyone dealt with them before?

joesoaps 21:14 18 Sep 04

click here is one I use regularly and which I can highly reccomend as I have been using them for 3 years with no problems.Their Maxx range of pc's are very good.click here

BITS&BOBS 21:42 18 Sep 04

Used Ebuyer loads, great prices and great products with good delivery system: click here

Starfox 21:44 18 Sep 04

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

Are all worth a look,hope you don't need the last one though! (:o)

Gannondorf 21:55 18 Sep 04

Depends what you want to buy I suppose but if it's a new Pc your looking for you will find click here hard to beat,probably not the cheapest but one of the better online companies in my opinion.

Hope this helps!

Mankind 22:28 18 Sep 04

Thanks guys....to bad the "more info" link on maxxpc keeps crashing at the moment.

sdf 22:46 18 Sep 04

novatech's customer service is second to none in my opinion and experience click here

Mr Mistoffelees 11:19 19 Sep 04

One more to add. If you want to buy memory htis company is the best click here

Vague Boy 12:29 19 Sep 04

I would second Crucial as a source of memory and Novatech for PCs. Chillblast (click here) are also good for individual components and PC systems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…