Good news dealing withCrucial

Chris the Ancient 19:21 06 Dec 06

I decided to up my memory a bit (from 512M to 1G) and went to Crucial.

Downloaded their check routine (coz I have a 'special build' PC) which identified what I needed.

Phoned Crucial and a very nice, helpful young lady took my order and double-checked that I had ordered the correct memory. She couldn't help enough.

Received the module, special delivery, the following day.

Installed the memory and it worked first time.

PC now a bit quicker and well-behaved. Just wish I'd done it ages ago!

Well done and thank you Crucial!

Mr Mistoffelees 19:26 06 Dec 06

Such good service is the norm with Crucial. It's only a pity that some other retailers don't follow there model.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:26 06 Dec 06

Bum! Wrong their!

Daibus 17:40 08 Dec 06

Just to say that a few months back I ordered some extra memory for my Dell PC from Crucial.

I ordered it via the net, here in Spain, on the Sunday night and it was on my doorstep the following Tuesday morning.

Obviously Crucial have not heard of the maƱana syndrome - excellent service and an example to many a company - me thinks!

Stuartli 17:53 08 Dec 06

As I've said before, Crucial drew up the blueprint for top quality products, service and after sales customer care.

Al94 19:15 08 Dec 06

They truly are in a class of their own

LastChip 01:14 09 Dec 06

Crucial, is without question the best e-commerce retail company there is - probably in the World.

I've only ever had one component fail and their guarantee means exactly what it says. It was changed without question or fuss in an ultra quick turn around.

I never buy memory from anyone else. The quality of their service and components speaks for itself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…