Good evening, does anyone have a..........

Mr Mistoffelees 21:13 07 Nov 05

Samsung SM930BF monitor?

If you do, what do you think of it?

I really do only want to know about this specific model due mainly to it's super fast response time. Does the fast response appear to be at the expense of image quality?

mole44 08:10 08 Nov 05

i just bought one after umming and arring for months to change from a vdu.i`m totally delighted no dead pixels and the picture is brilliant,downloaded clearfont from microsoft and alls well with it 4ms response time and 700:1 grey to grey.i use it on my flight sim 2004 being a 19" model adds a whole new dimention to my game,i know it seems pricey but as usual you get what you pay for.i live about a mile from watford electronics so was able to pick one up.look on there web site for reviews,if you decide to get one you`ll not be disapointed,i wasn`t and i don`t spend that sort of money without very very carefull consideration.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:01 08 Nov 05

Thanks for that, you are confirming owner reviews I've seen on online retailer sites.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…