Is this a good deal for £700?

eddybee 19:52 10 Apr 05

After about 10 years, i've decided to buy a new pc. I've been looking around and this system from tiny seems ok for the price:

click here

i've heard a lot of bad things about tiny, but surely its too good a deal to miss? Or am i just daft? I don't know too much about graphics cards so i'm a bit unsure when comparing pcs beacuse of this.

Any recommendations for this clueless shopper are warmly welcomed

pauldonovan 17:01 11 Apr 05

...but i've always been wary of Tiny. Maybe they're ok now but I always saw them as stack-em-high-sell-em-cheap types with poor after-sales service, mainly based on problems people seem to be having with them reported in magazines, on internet forums and the like. Perhaps that is now unjustified.

I tend to stick to either Dell, Evesham or a reputable brand such as Compaq, HP, Packard Bell. Tiny just don't figure in that list for me.

I'm currently awaiting delivery of a Mesh as despite bad feedback sometimes here, they consistently get high magazine reviews.

pauldonovan 17:07 11 Apr 05

...I see you've already posted this in another post ?!

click here

apatia77 18:50 11 Apr 05

dont post twice same thing

eddybee 19:11 11 Apr 05

Sorry this thread was a mistake. It is now resolvef

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…