Is this a good deal for £700?

eddybee 19:52 10 Apr 05

After about 10 years, i've decided to buy a new pc. I've been looking around and this system from tiny seems ok for the price:

click here

i've heard a lot of bad things about tiny, but surely its too good a deal to miss? Or am i just daft? I don't know too much about graphics cards so i'm a bit unsure when comparing pcs beacuse of this.

Any recommendations for this clueless shopper are warmly welcomed

pauldonovan 17:01 11 Apr 05

...but i've always been wary of Tiny. Maybe they're ok now but I always saw them as stack-em-high-sell-em-cheap types with poor after-sales service, mainly based on problems people seem to be having with them reported in magazines, on internet forums and the like. Perhaps that is now unjustified.

I tend to stick to either Dell, Evesham or a reputable brand such as Compaq, HP, Packard Bell. Tiny just don't figure in that list for me.

I'm currently awaiting delivery of a Mesh as despite bad feedback sometimes here, they consistently get high magazine reviews.

pauldonovan 17:07 11 Apr 05

...I see you've already posted this in another post ?!

click here

apatia77 18:50 11 Apr 05

dont post twice same thing

eddybee 19:11 11 Apr 05

Sorry this thread was a mistake. It is now resolvef

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…