A good deal?

Chris25 18:00 29 Jun 04
  Bart of Darkness 22:15 29 Jun 04

If it didn't have the Tiny badge, I would be a lot more confident about this system. Still, maybe the "new" Tiny has improved. Anybody care to offer their experiences?

carver 22:25 29 Jun 04

I just hope that reliability has improved, because at a £1 a min for support it could become a very dear system.

Bart of Darkness 22:37 29 Jun 04

Indeed!

Sir Radfordin 22:41 29 Jun 04

A good deal doesn't always have big numbers before all the parts!

The true cost of this system may well be more than the one you see at the start of the buying process.

As with all things, proceed with caution.

Chris25 23:03 29 Jun 04

Sound advice Sir Radfordin, especially after viewing other threads concerning Tiny. If I do take a chance with this system, I'll post again with news of how I get on.

I am not, by the way, an employee of Tiny, Time or indeed any computer company (despite what certain people might think). I thought it was a fair question given that Tiny don't have the best record for positive feedback on these forums. It's a tempting piece of kit at that price, but if it should turn out to be faulty, a lot of time and money could be lost trying to sort it out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…