Good Customer Service.

Buchan 35 19:56 31 May 05

Please disregard previous post.

I used the services of mobilefun to unlock a mobile phone but nothing worked. I`d already paid by Credit card and as soon as I contacted them I had an e-mail telling me that my money would be refunded soonest. I reckon that`s good customer service

Diodorus Siculus 21:46 31 May 05

Let us know when it comes through! Good luck!

Buchan 35 23:54 31 May 05

.......And here`s ne thinking I`m a cynic. I`ll post back here in 1 weeks time.

terryr48 00:01 01 Jun 05

I was looking for a spare battery for my sony camcorder, I e-mailed click here at 10.30am on Fri, I recieved a reply by 11.15am, placed my order at 2.30pm recieved an e-mail complete with royal mail tracking no saying it had been despatched at 3.40pm. It arrived at 11.05am today complete with a free pack of AA batteries and a 5% discount voucher off my next order. bearing in mind it was a bank holiday weekend I think this was top class service and will certainly be using them again.

terryr48 00:02 01 Jun 05

Sorry didn't mean to hijack your post thought I was creating a new one must have been a senior moment ;-)

Buchan 35 10:39 01 Jun 05

No problem terry, but it is nice to know that
good customer services are available, and also to
give them a "mention in despatches"

Stuartli 10:31 03 Jun 05

Last Friday, soon after 4pm, I returned a faulty motherboard to an outlet in Stoke-on-Trent. It was received on Saturday morning and a new one sent out by late morning.

Royal Mail delivered it to my front door early Tuesday morning and, like terryr48, I reckon that's exceptional service over a bank holiday weekend.

But to be honest RM still tends to come up with the goods despite so much criticism.

Danoh 09:06 20 Jan 06

I tried to place a simple web order for 2 bluetooth devices from Mobile Fun Ltd.

Not only have they persisted in sending me the wrong items, but even when I have send back via recorded delivery as requested, they continue to get it wrong.

To make matters worse, they are also billing me incorrectly.

Trying to contact them is a nightmare and there is never any written response via email or letter.

This is such a simple transaction for such small amounts, I dread to think how they would cope with larger and more complex orders.

My 1st and last order with this lot.

Also commented in your similar posting;
click here

Danoh 22:08 20 Jan 06

Should you come back to your posting, can you remember when your Credit Card was refunded last summer?

I'm waiting for a refund to happen as well;
click here

Stuartli 13:36 21 Jan 06

If Buchan 35 hasn't got a refund by now - it's more than seven months ago - there won't be much hope...:-)

Danoh 15:38 21 Jan 06

Too true, Stuartli. :-) Only hoping that mine would be quick. Buchan 35 had intended to post back in 1 wk's time (mid June last year). I hope that as he did not, its a good sign that he did get his refund!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…