A Good Cheap Digital Camera !!

HariboFan 14:20 28 Oct 05

My 10 year old son would like a digital camera for christmas can any one recommend one about ?50 - ?75 and available in the UK.Main features a viewfinder and LCD screen,smakk ans easy to use !!

De Marcus 14:31 28 Oct 05

Asda has a finepix A330 if thats any good?

3.1 million pixels

3xOptical zoom

And only ?70

click here

Stuartli 14:55 28 Oct 05

Also see this thread:

click here

jack 17:41 28 Oct 05

Apart from the advice to stick with the main line photo camera names- you know Fuji/Olmypus/Pentax /Kodak the world is you oyster there is so much choice.
What you could do to maximize your money value is to look at recently discontinued models which sell for approx half price for example

click here

do Fuji among others- sold as 'Factory Refurbs' - they are nearly always withdrawn NEW examples because of a recent upgrade.

hzhzhz 18:43 28 Oct 05

Olympus Camedia C-370.

HariboFan 19:00 29 Oct 05

He will be over the moon with the C-370.I had a C220 zoom a couple of years ago and survived every accident it could,it even went to the bottom of the sea for 30 mins and worked for another year after drying out.Will look for the best price.Have also used Morgan Computers as they have a branch not far away in Manchester.Great suggestions,thanks very much.

Cybermaxx 20:47 30 Oct 05

A wee bit more than you want to pay, I know, but last time I was in ASDA they were selling Fuji Finepix cameras (I THINK it was the A345) for £99.99. It was 4.1 mega pixel, 3x optical zoom, anyway. It came with a soft case, a 64MB XD card (which is actually useful, unlike the usual 16MB rubbish you get), and 50 free prints.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…