is this a good buy for a gaming pc

hamstersplat 23 Jun 11

hi i'm on a tight budget to get a new gaming rig i have been looking round and this the best i've personally found wouldn't mind some advice though.

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/prods/barebones/Novatech/BB-1094G.html

and i know i have to get a new psu for this model.

i am going to change graphics on it i have around £200 for a graphics card not sure which one as of yet hehe

but my pc atm is a single core 64bit old thing that has issues as it's still vista(( i know vista is bad but it hasn't crashed in over 2 years so i have no issue with it, new pc will be windows 7 though ))

thanks for reading looking orward to your comments

retep888™ 24 Jun 11

Link to your Novatech Barebone

and i know i have to get a new psu for this model.

i am going to change graphics on it i have around £200 for a graphics card not sure which one as of yet

Looks like you have a budget of around £600, and because you're getting a barebone,you're supposed to do some DIY as well, then may I suggest an alternative.

components from ebuyer

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message