Good 20 inch widescreen LCD/TFT monitor

FatboySlim71 21:26 29 Jan 08

I am thinking of getting a new monitor shortly (if I get a new PC). I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good 20 inch widescreen monitor, ideally it should have a tilt/height adjust, I am not bothered about in built speakers as I find these poor and anyway I have separate speakers.

I had considered the NEC MultiSync LCD205WXM, as this seemed to be good according to a review by PC Advisor, but having looked elsewhere at several reviews it was getting rated as pretty average.

FatboySlim71 07:54 30 Jan 08

bump

hssutton 11:11 30 Jan 08

This is the one I would go for click here. £180 + P&P

Having reccomended the Pebble I must admit to a desire for this beauty click here

Although personally I would not use a 20" widescreen as I consider them to be too small. I would pay the extra £45 for the 22" version £213 inc P&P. Obviously if the pC is only used for word proccessing or browsing then 20" is more than adequate.

FatboySlim71 12:01 30 Jan 08

Thanks hssutton, my absolute maximum (because of desk space) would be a 20 inch.

I was looking at the 20 inch version of the one in your second link which seemed very good.

I had two short listed one been the HP w2007 and the Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP, but I was tending to like the Dell more because of the amount of adjustability.

I will have a look at the one in your first link as it does look good. Thanks for the help.

Rayuk 18:03 30 Jan 08

If you go with the Dell check out the price at click here as it comes with a 4 year swap out warranty

FatboySlim71 18:07 30 Jan 08

Thanks Rayuk, I was on that very same site earlier looking at it. The same monitor on Dell's website was £368, on overclockers its £257 delivered, thanks for the reply anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…