Golden Electronics - components?

mowdizzle 10:52 31 May 06

Hi, thinking of buyin a pc from them but does anyone know wat brands they use for their components such as ram/hdd/etc
thanks

iso9001 12:01 31 May 06

Try asking? Their details are here click here

gupdana 04:29 13 Aug 06

I heard they custom build PC's and my friend bought one and hes been happy with their after sales service! <a href="click here"> For wholesale components try this<a/>

siliana 23:10 24 Aug 06

check this out before buying a PC click here they reviewed the top UK PC shops before you buy any parts!

lovingit 12:08 25 Aug 06

Siliana - Are you involved in that site? It looks really unprofessional. I've never heard of it and yet you seem hell bent on getting people to look there! This is the secoond thread you've posted similar comments

andmar 16:25 14 Sep 06

WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR SITE IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. IT IS! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND YOU GET TOLD A LOT OF RUBBISH. I GOT AN EMAIL 3 DAYS AGO SAYING THAT I WOULD RECIEVE MY PC THE NEXT DAY, AND I AM STILL WAITING. TODAY THEY GUARANTEED (YET AGAIN) THAT I WOULD RECIEVE MY PC TOMMORROW ONLY TIME WILL TELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND SPENDING MORE MONEY ON A DELL PC ETC. BECAUSE THAT WAY YOU KNOW YOU WILL RECIEVE IT ON TIME. THIS COMPANY DOESNT HELP YOU WHEN YOU PHONE THEY JUST COME UP WITH EXCUSES. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE DAYS TO WAIT, THIS COMPANY IS NOT BAD BECAUSE THATS WHAT IS REQUIRED WHEN ORDERING A PC FROM THEM.

terryf 17:17 14 Sep 06

andmar, No need to shout, we can all read lower-case

siliana 18:59 14 Sep 06

They guaranteed 48 hours priority delivery for me at £35 and they built it and delivered it within 48 hours...im quite happy with them! did you pay £35.00 for their priority service? because they would refund you part of the priority service if they delay the order... let us know if it comes tomorrow!

glenski 18:40 20 Sep 06

I could go on but look at this link

click here

minibloke 15:11 08 Dec 06

I tried emailing both the sales email address and the technical address to find out the timings on some ram before going ahead with a purchase but after no response from 3 emails I gave up. No phone numbers either on their site.

I think the phrase is... " wouldnt touch with a barge pole"

Got a great new dell system on a one of their online deals cheap and powerful, no fuss and was treated as a valued customer.

Watch out for these rougue companies!

grumpygramp 16:02 08 Dec 06

No need for me to mention Novatech they`re mentioned in nearly every thread .OoooP`s

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…