Gold foil stamping printing embossing one off

HondaMan 09 Oct 12

OK. This is a very long-shot.

Some friends of mine run a small business, a pub, actually, and I want to give them a unique Christmas Present.

I need to find someone, or a firm, that can supply a one-off, gold printed, embossed on leather A5 filofax binder. I am happy to provide the binder and cost is not a consideration.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be most grateful for a link, an email address or anything which would assist.

Forum Editor 09 Oct 12

These people will do it for you but you'll need to supply the Filofax binder and you'll have to wait a week before contacting them. They're in Edgware, Middlesex.

hastelloy 09 Oct 12

I think you'll find that a set up charge of around £30-40 would be normal for gold blocking but try Gold Blocking to see if there's someone near to you.

Alternatively about 7mins 30 secs into this video might give you some ideas.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message