gmail accounts up for grabs 12 40 on 3 Sept 04

originalmiscellany 12:39 03 Sep 04
  Q-Bie 13:06 03 Sep 04

Excellent :)

Scillonia 15:17 03 Sep 04

Would much like one, any left?

Scillonia 15:51 03 Sep 04

Thank you very much, much appreciated, hopefully will not get the slow down I get when using hotmail.

GibsonSt19 18:55 03 Sep 04

Hotmail just isn't delivering for me :(

pl 11:52 04 Sep 04
  mbp 12:16 04 Sep 04

The fascination is 1 GB of FREE email storage. Please tell me why this is so fascinating? What benefits do you get with this extra storage capacity for your emails? I have several email clients, and I have never yet overflowed any of my allowed capacity, including hotmail, as I delete my redundant mail messages.

The only real advantage I can see is that if both sender and recipient have Gmail, then you can send large files to one another without worrying about capacities. But there is a limit for the maximum attachment that can be handled in any one transmission, surely. That places the limitations for sending extra large files, doesn't it?

What other benefits are there, except the previlege of receiving advertisements based on the contents of you email messages? Will you not feel that you might lose some of your personal privacy?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…