Glow Telecom Broadband Released...Info Here

Scarthy © ® ™ 19:54 06 Jan 03
  Scarthy © ® ™ 19:54 06 Jan 03

Hi all,

Website - click here

After months of patiently waiting for the sub £20 a month connection to be released by Glow here it is.....errr ummm

It's is £27.99 per month plus £99.99 for the connection and modem etc. It also has a 12 month minimum contract attached (((as do many others))).

So no 'bargain' ADSL connection as promised and no 'wires only' options on sign up either...All coupled with the fact that they offer a business package for £24.99 per month???

Worth the wait??? - Not really, I am a little disappointed to be honest. I know they are providing a service and they want to make money but I have been led to believe ((from insiders))that the service would be more of a 'bargain connection' in line with the dial-up packages that Glow/ E-Telecom are famous for. This ADSL package is no cheaper than just about every other package out there. So it will still be a while before I take the plunge with a service that I can afford....Ah well...(;o)))

sigh>>>

Scarthy © ® ™ 21:28 07 Jan 03

Resolved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…