Glossy Paper required

wallbash 12:12 21 Feb 06

After some A4 heavyweight inkjet paper
Looked at Choice/7day shop/ svp can anyone recommend any others.

TIA

Totally-braindead 12:28 21 Feb 06

wallbash if you're unsure what to get try the Choice sample pack, bit less than a fiver I think.
I had some Kodak paper and it was aweful, may have been my printer not liking it though, also have a look in Tescos they sometimes have special deals on.

wallbash 12:45 21 Feb 06

Have got a Canon i865, and have shopped at Choice/7day/svp in the past , just looking for the best value at this time ( tight fistted !!)

The paper must be heavy weight, but the canon seems fairly tolerant, never had any real problems

rmcqua 12:55 21 Feb 06

I haven't tried this one yet, but I intend to. It looks very good value. 200 weight, which hopefully is enough for your needs.
click here

Hertz Van Rentyl 14:31 21 Feb 06

Bit more expensive depends on your desired quality.
click here

spuds 18:19 21 Feb 06

Just had delivered some Novatech glossy (NOV-CP00A4) as rmcqua link. Ordered yesterday at 2.30pm and delivered at 10am today. Seems to be excellent stuff.

wallbash 18:44 21 Feb 06

Many thanks to rmcqua and spuds

Will give Novatech a try , wont tick yet ! ( so I can give my future view)

rmcqua 19:32 21 Feb 06

Just as a matter of interest, when I used to live in the USA I found photo paper significantly cheaper than here. I used to buy 120 sheet packs of Epson Photo Glossy paper, 8.5" x 11", for $US 20.

jack 20:03 21 Feb 06

Take another look at 7day shop the Ilford Galeria Range 240GM Gloss/Pearl/ etc assuming it is PHOTO paper you want.
Very good prices too.
Kodak paper I seem to recall was in fact a plastic as opposed to fibre and yes it was/is aweful

wallbash 20:37 21 Feb 06

Yes Jack did miss the Ilford rangs, but for the moment Nova beats it on price. But will have to wait to see results.
In my search , did try ebay, and saw a lot of choice from Germany. If you bought in bulk 2-500 sheets
prices seem very good.

jack 12:16 22 Feb 06

The Ilford Galeria range is what I use for my 'Posh Prints'
Exellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…