gladiator pcs- any good?

canard 22:49 26 Aug 05

click here Anyone tried Gladiator PCs? Would appreciate opinions.

Meshuga 07:49 27 Aug 05

Hi canard, I have a gladiator PC bought about 2 years ago and have had no trouble with it. My only critticism is their return to base warranty which would be costly. If you live in their area that would not be a problem.

canard 20:45 27 Aug 05

Thanks Meshuga- where are they?

Meshuga 12:21 28 Aug 05

Hi canard, they are in Derby, Derbyshire.

canard 16:31 29 Aug 05

More thanks Meshuga.

Llwydyn 09:48 30 Aug 05

Have also bought a Gladiator PC for my daughter. Was bought approx. 2 yrs. ago after it received a #1 Best Buy in the Superbudget PCs category in PC Advisor. It's a very good all round performer and she's very happy with it.

canard 18:21 30 Aug 05

Following your good opinions have ordered by phone- needed to ask questions. Better than I meant to buy for a back up but they have added and subtracted items to suit and the answer is VERY reasonable. Would have delivered Mon but put it off to Tues- will let you know satisfaction factor. Thanks a lot Meshuga and Llwydyn.

Meshuga 06:42 01 Sep 05

canard, Glad to have been of help. Meshuga.

dexstar 22:02 01 Sep 05

seem expensive to me - try mesh.

canard 23:16 07 Sep 05

Delivered 9am Tuesday. WinXP pro test on screen- [had ordered with no OS so I could use Win98 SE of fried first PC]. Phoned up this am- apologies- taken thro getting rid of XP pro test and format and they will send graphics card installation disc express to arrive Thurs. There have been hiccups but they are being dealt with. Remains to be seen if ethernet software is on board- no installation disc- wait and see as BB installation refuses the 600x400 I'm stuck with until missing disc comes thro letterbox.

canard 19:22 08 Sep 05

Hiccups soon sorted via local rate phone calls. Currently a v happy customer- thankyou Llwydyn and Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…