Gio internet - nothing but problems

megabite 15:56 02 Jan 03
  megabite 15:56 02 Jan 03

I am writing this posting to tell you about the problems I have had with Gio internet. Firstly we sat trying to connect for hours at a time then I gave up and went to freeserve. Now I have found out they are still taking payments from my account. My advice is if you are thinking of making a change to Gio - don't bother. It is too much trouble.

accord 17:57 02 Jan 03

cancel your DD or Standing order to them and tell your bank.

megabite 18:43 02 Jan 03

not done by DD done by debit card we might have to cancel bank account if it;s the only way round it, was told it was sorted ages ago but still taking payment's tried everything i can think of

Thin White Duke 22:58 02 Jan 03

Tried Trading Standards?

Have you signed a contract or anything?

VEG 23:09 02 Jan 03

If you are paying using your credit card then worldpay sort the payments out for them. Cancel through them. Hope this helps.

megabite 10:08 03 Jan 03

NO I HAV'NT SIGNED ANYTHING WITH GIO IT WAS ALL DONE ON THE INTERNET,WAS THINKING ABOUT TRADING STANDARDS BUT WAS GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO SORT PROBLEM OUT,NOT HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH FREESERVE JUST PAYING TO 2 SUBSCRIBER'S AT THE MOMENT WE ONLY WENT ON GIO BECAUSE IT WAS CHEAPER WISH WE HAD'NT IT HAS COST US MORE IN THE END.

megabite 10:19 03 Jan 03

I HAVE LEFT A EMAIL ON WORLD PAY WEB SITE HOPE I GET A REPLY, NOT OPTIMISTIC ABOUT IT HAVE SENT LOADS OF EMAILS GOOD JOB THEY ARE FREE DONT THINK GIO READ THERE EMAILS NOT HAD ONE REPLY OFF THEM YET SINCE OCTOBER MAYBE THEY WERE ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.

buddyboy 23:26 04 Jan 03

If you want to cancel a gio account - then make sure it is cancelled via the worldpay admin server. This has immediate effect and stops any further payment to gio. Hope worldpay get it sorted for you megabite. I was with gio for a time before the service went downhill fast.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…