Gio Internet

son-of-a-gun 19:01 27 Nov 04

This thread was started by myself and was about in the beginning, e:mail not getting through, during the time I was commutating with another guy also a Gio user, he was hijacked by another ISP it doesn't get to interesting until around page 5 6 or 7 then all started to happen folks with Gio need to read this but it is around 70 pages long now and gets very confusing.

Obviously I'm with Gio and wondering what will happen next I have been in touch and requested my MAC number. the response was
"As you know that there is issue going on between us and Netservices. Our data centre is not providing us with MAC numbers at this time.
I was provided with this Tele 0161 908 0506"

The as you know in my opinion should read You found out for yourself somehow

click here

roygbiv 17:26 02 Dec 04

I have their Dial-up (universal), the e;mail is very UNPREDICTABLE (1 day working, next not, 1 day send , no REcive)

I am reading your click here while i post this, also had a e;mail from the indian man telling me to change my username ??????.

son-of-a-gun 17:33 02 Dec 04

My e:mail is very similar, but at least they didn't go offline yesterday, which was allegedly D day for them to pull the plugs.

anchor 16:43 03 Dec 04

There has been a thread on the forum about problems with Gio recently:

click here

It seems they still have not been resolved.

anchor 16:43 17 Dec 04
  roygbiv 16:50 17 Dec 04

I am on their dial-up, the service seems more reliable recently (hope I'm not tempting fate !!!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…