Getting a bit cheesed off!!

Thatslife 21:19 29 Dec 04

Looking for a new PC - Settled on AMD 64 3400(ish) thanks to help on this forum. But now I've settled on the pro can anyone suggest a reputable retailer I can part with my cash with????

Starfox 21:57 29 Dec 04

Not the cheapest but I can recommend these click here

And for excellent service click here

spuds 23:40 29 Dec 04

I hope that you do not mean paper type cash. Use credit cards or a computer finance deal for a stronger safeguard ;o)

Regarding a reputable retailer, there are a big selection to choose from, but make sure the deal offered is the one that is suitable to your needs. If you check this forum on a regular basis, you will see that Evesham, Mesh,Dell, Novatech and PC World are all worth considering.Make sure that whoever you purchase from, give a good aftercare service and correct operating and recovery software into the deal.

pj123 12:51 30 Dec 04

A local "one-man business" where I get quite a bit of "stuff" is click here

Loads of telephone support and advice given free. No premium rate numbers. Courtesy letters, not phone calls, sent out on a regular basis. Give him a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…