Gaming PC for £400? Would a TV be suitable to?

chrislols 10:27 26 Sep 15

Hello I'm new to this forums for I really would like a PC that is able to run games ok. I would only have about £400 budget, not a lot but can I get a decent one? Also I have little space to put it but would a TV 40 inch TV be suitable from about 6 foot away. Thanks

chrislols 08:02 29 Sep 15

Bump

wee eddie 10:59 29 Sep 15

To be realistic, £400 will not buy you a PC that will be a competent Gaming Machine. It will be able to play Games but with any, newish, Games you would need to be be operating at a low Frame Rate and at a very reduced resolution.

Relatively few PC Gamers use a TV as a Monitor

wee eddie 11:01 29 Sep 15

The main reason for no replies is that few people like to be the bearer of bad news

mole1944 03:22 30 Sep 15

Look at it this way,you can't buy a Ferrari for the price of a mini.

spuds 10:06 30 Sep 15

Suggest that you look on somewhere like eBay or Gumtree for a suitable 'gaming' computer, that might be for sale in your own location. Check it out, and go from there. Nothing like having a test run, before you decide what you might want and can actually afford.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…