Gaming PC build for £600-£1000

IKiLLiNG SPRE3 19:11 17 Nov 13

I'm looking to spend anywhere in-between £600-£1000 pound on a Gaming Pc. I would prefer to spend in the £800ish region but will go over if need be. Please can someone create or recommend a gaming PC in this region for me.

retep888™ 14:25 19 Nov 13
  mart7 15:26 19 Nov 13

I second that,great pc for the money plus choice of windows7 or 8

Gryt Gunnar 15:52 25 Nov 13

Can you build it yourself or are you going to buy it assembled?

Also do you have peripherals? ( Screen keyboard mouse sound )

Gryt Gunnar 15:56 25 Nov 13

The website someone posted for the gaming PC Is amazingly overpriced, cannot stress you enough to not buy from that site.

retep888™ 01:05 26 Nov 13

@ Gryt Gunnar

<<The website someone posted for the gaming PC Is amazingly overpriced, cannot stress you enough to not buy from that site.>>

If you can give any like for like example from any other site or compile a list of like for like components to convince forum member you have a point there, that'll be more than welcome.

Gryt Gunnar 08:08 26 Nov 13

I will,

But first we need to know if he will assemble it himself or wants it assembled already.

retep888™ 16:10 26 Nov 13

IKiLLiNG SPRE3 Quoted: <<Please can someone create or recommend a gaming PC in this region for me.>>

Implies he/she won't mind a created list of components or a fully completed/built system.

Gryt Gunnar Quoted: <<I will,.... But first we need to know if he will assemble it himself or wants it assembled already.>>

Never what IKiLLiNG SPRE3 wants, just post whatever you can find for both options ,PLEASE!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009