Gamesroom Threads

Pilch.... 16:17 08 Jan 03
  Pilch.... 16:17 08 Jan 03

I email Guy Dixon, and he very kindly granted me access to copy off as many of the threads from the gamesroom as i can in 2 weeks. Now i have got 52 of them, but if there is any that you want or would like to see in the future, let me know now, that way i can get them before my 2 weeks is up.

Please dont go asking guy why it was me that was allowed, it was just i let guy know that i am creating a server that i can store all the threads from the gamesroom on to save them for future use. So i need some details for any that you want

Title, Rough date of post, etc etc.

Please dont email me with request's, just post them down here, and once done i will let you know the details of where they will be.

Pilch

simonp1 17:02 08 Jan 03

Last week the thread (yours) requesting players and games to play online.

The Ghost of Inept Pig 19:14 08 Jan 03

Just any that make me look like the incredibly funny, witty, sexy individual that I am please...

Spook Tooth 19:34 08 Jan 03

Pilch - there was loads of info/links etc posted. I'd prefer you concentrated on salvaging the useful stuff.

IP. We shouldn't waste our time looking for those really obscure postings, that's just selfish. ;o) (hee hee)

click here

Look forward to continuing the banter...

Forum Editor 19:55 08 Jan 03

from the Gamesroom archive to anyone who wants them, so if The Ghost of Inept Pig doesn't have time within his alloted interval there's no need to worry.

Pilch.... 21:31 08 Jan 03

The threads are now on my server, and i am daftly allowing access to them all via FTP.

detail's are as follow's:-

ftp ://217.155.127.38

Username PCAG
Password Gamesroom

All files are saved as word document's, so should be able to be opened by everyone.

Any more threads wanted let me know, ill get them, save FE time!

simonp1 16:45 09 Jan 03

Pilch, going back some, once on mirc, how do i get into a game or even know what or if your playing. Regards

Pilch.... 16:59 09 Jan 03

normally when we play games online ill have 2 copies of mirc running on each computer, one on server, one on the one i am playing, if you wait there till i look accross then i can tell you the detail's.

to join a game we normally have an IP address that we we message to everyone, something like 213.221.100.100:27015, you load up your game, then go to multiplayer, and depending on the game, you go to the point at which you can enter an IP address in with the other bit at the end, then it should take you straight to the server that we are connected to.

If you can tell me what games you want to play, then i can tell you what versions of the game that you need, because most of our games all need latest patches.

two00lbwaster 17:37 09 Jan 03

is it just me who cant get into pilch's server??

simonp1 22:46 09 Jan 03

Pilch

New to gaming on pc's so got MOHAA ( works on spy arcade) open minded on what others are good onliners. Still waiting for bb in area so limited on speed... dam BT. Medival total war offers?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…