Full credit to Serif

bluto1 19:33 15 May 07

I recently bought an item from Serif, and found it to be incompatible so I rang and asked for a returns number. The chap I spoke to said for me to keep the item and he`d arrange a £9.95 credit to my account. Well done Serif.

QinesiQ 22:36 15 May 07

I phoned to register some software and got an offer for pageplus x2 (latest) for £45 (£99 on web) and they threw in photoplus 10 (11 is latest but will be more than fine for me)+ album thingie 4. 60 day money back trial if not satisfied. Arrived super quick.

still not installed it yet as I’ve been too busy but I’m sure I will have hours of fun - I mean playing with it not installing it!

bfoc 23:30 15 May 07

I have a fair bit of Serif software and have found them excellent to deal with.

When, some years ago, I was sent some software, as part of a bundle, that didn't work I was given a refund and allowed to keep the rest of the software.

When I changed machines and needed to re-register my software that was not a problem and when I asked about having a copy on my laptop I was given a registration number for that as well.

Yes, they do phone me up and try to sell me their latest releases, but if I say I'm busy they always apologise and ring off immediately without question.

They give the impression that they want to keep you as a long term customer and will do what they can to keep your business. I wish more companies did that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…