Fujitsu Siemens repairs

piggy 18:47 21 May 07

My FS laptop has a battery charging /psu issue( not the mains unit ) the local dealers wont have a look , any sugestions please as who would take a look , its a 3yo AMILO D.
thanks
Piggy

wjrt 21:18 21 May 07
  hzhzhzhz 00:11 22 May 07

If you are in this area try these click here. I've had repairs done by them and they were quick. Perhaps they'll give you a quote.

piggy 10:49 22 May 07

Many thanks , I'll contact both to get quotes. Piggy

mike99999 11:34 25 May 07

Hi, I just bought a new Fujitsu laptop with Vista Home Premium, and have constant problems connecting to internet, wireless and non wireless. It connects to the network, but local access only, not internet. Any one has any ideas?

bjh 11:46 25 May 07

I'd start a new thread in the "Network" section - you are more likely to get an answer there. (It's not considered "good form" to take over someone else's thread with your own unrelated problem).

DIYgirl 19:19 28 May 07

Hmmm. I know someone with a FS laptop who was contacted by her dealer, as there had been problems with the battery--I think some models were overheating. She had to supply the model number, and was sent a new battery by return. Sorry, can't remember much more but it was about 18 months ago, perhaps longer.

Holty001 14:05 10 Jul 07

I have an Amilo Pi1536 which I had problems with. I checked the net and found click here who are Fujitsu Siemens UK authorized company for repairs grade 2 refurbished computers. Excellent fast service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac