Fujitsu laptop offer at Jessops

State Security 20:17 21 Jun 05

I've been looking everywhere for a decent, powerful laptop for work. Basically I need to do a little bit of video editing, picture manipulation - and also to run it as a standalone net server from time to time. It will travel a lot with me so needs to be robust, have good battery life, wifi - and be able to write DVDs. So not much then!

I popped into Jessops looking for a camera - and saw they have two laptops on sale - just two, mind- but they seem realy impressive to me.

I'm looking at the ultra model: click here

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts as to why I should or shouldn't go for this model, make and seller?

Any observations gratefully received!!

spuds 20:35 21 Jun 05

Tried a Google search for the link model, and not much as appeared.

Jessop's is a first rate company with fairly good knowledgeable staff. If you find a cheaper model, they will price match, excluding grey imports.

Access genu 21:31 21 Jun 05

I have an Fujitsu Amilo D laptop, They should do what you require. But be awre that the battery life is limited

I get approximately 1 hour from a full charge

State Security 15:38 22 Jul 05

I went ahead and bought this model; it's a very nice machine and seems to perform as well as promised. Thanks for your tips!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…