Fuji Axia Slim Shot Digital Camera

Technonot 11:11 16 Feb 03

I am considering buying the Slim Shot camera, has anybody got the same camera and if so any comments on the quality(or lack of)of it's images.

Stuartli 13:45 16 Feb 03

If I remember rightly this is a basic digital camera.

If you go to Scan of Bolton, it does the Mercury TFT 2MP digital camera with MP3 player, audio, video, webcam use etc for less than £86 including VAT.

There are also cheaper versions with fewer features and I've never handled one or seen reviews (it is very new), but it must be worth a look:

Look under Cameras in the Products link at:

click here

lamachan 14:40 16 Feb 03

I received one of these as a Christmas present and think that it is a fantastic piece of kit. Have only tried pics at 640 x 480 so far - the 320 x 240 are still in the camera. The quality at the higher resolution is quite good enough for up to 5 x 4 inches, certainly not photo quality but quite good despite that.

The tiny size makes it a great camera to carry around at all times and the Autobrite exposure control feature certainly seems to work, mine has taken reasonable photographs with a considerable variation of light and shadow. Green colours can be slightly iffey in certain lights though.
My only very minor criticism is that I find the beep inaudible and sometimes find myself taking more than one picture - but so what, they are free!

As you will gather I am a satisfied user. Highly recommended.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…