Frontpage Fan

tbh72 16:12 13 Feb 03

I am a fan of front page & currently use FP2000.... I am thinking of buying FP2002 can someone outline the major improvements or flaws and will my £100 be well spent!!!!

Forum Editor 16:40 13 Feb 03

If I were in your position I might wait. The differences between FP2000 and 2002 are not that great, but there is a new version coming.

I'm currently beta testing it, and although a condition of my testing is that I don't talk/write about it I don't think I'll end up on a Microsoft black list if I say that it has some very nice new features. It's far and away the best version yet, and moves FrontPage a giant leap forward in my opinion.

I hate secrecy, but there it is. I can't give you a release date either - but keep using FP2000 for another six months or so, and review things then.

tbh72 16:43 13 Feb 03

Thank-you FE, your comment's appreciated.....

€dstow 18:13 13 Feb 03

We have both here. The differences aren't worthwhile getting another version. I suggest, like FE says, that you wait until a new version comes with definite improvements rather than just a few irrelevant patches on an old one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…