freeserver customer service

orian 18:26 09 Mar 04

dec 2002 ijoined freeserve anytime slow dial up at times midsummer 2003 i was asked to download a freeserve connection kit all right for a while end
of oct 2003 could not connect to net had to re-in stall to make it work in jan 2004 i had tele bill
for £176 £130 of this for calls to a freeserve dial up number sent letter to freesever reply came back not i can confirm you opened no ties account 16 nov 2003 can not understand reply as still being billed for freesever anytime and i did not open no ties account why was it beyond the capabilities to inform a customer they were connected to a service that they did not join up to and was not paying for on informing freeserve by letter no contact back from them for over a fortnight and then only because i sent a second letter and also phoned them since i had the reply they are just not interested the gist of the letter is that i had opened a no ties account and must pay the bill even though they were still taking my monthly payment for anytime what a marvellous way to do business? i would certainly warn anyone that i am talking to not to touch freeserve with a barge pole

Belatucadrus 19:56 09 Mar 04

I've used Freeserve for years with no problems. I also punctuate, though will admit to getting that wrong as often as not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…