freeserver customer service

orian 18:26 09 Mar 04

dec 2002 ijoined freeserve anytime slow dial up at times midsummer 2003 i was asked to download a freeserve connection kit all right for a while end
of oct 2003 could not connect to net had to re-in stall to make it work in jan 2004 i had tele bill
for £176 £130 of this for calls to a freeserve dial up number sent letter to freesever reply came back not i can confirm you opened no ties account 16 nov 2003 can not understand reply as still being billed for freesever anytime and i did not open no ties account why was it beyond the capabilities to inform a customer they were connected to a service that they did not join up to and was not paying for on informing freeserve by letter no contact back from them for over a fortnight and then only because i sent a second letter and also phoned them since i had the reply they are just not interested the gist of the letter is that i had opened a no ties account and must pay the bill even though they were still taking my monthly payment for anytime what a marvellous way to do business? i would certainly warn anyone that i am talking to not to touch freeserve with a barge pole

Belatucadrus 19:56 09 Mar 04

I've used Freeserve for years with no problems. I also punctuate, though will admit to getting that wrong as often as not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…