FREESERVE BROADBAND

tbh72 12:13 24 Apr 03

I have freeserve broadband. I have just made my 12th payment and notice a number of companies both cable & bt are starting to offer 1mb ADSL. I am thinking, yummy, that would taste nice.... I contacted freeserve and asked if they would be introducing a 1MB service in the "Very near future".

Their e-mail response was promising, we are in negotiations and hope to supply the 1MB service very soon.

Can anyone shed any futher light on wether I am building my hopes up. Or should I look at going to a cheaper ADSL provider. I could save £8.00 / month by switching to V21 for example.

Let's hear your thought's

accord 18:02 24 Apr 03

im on NTL 600k BB but can receive BT BB aswell if i wanted. I chose NTL coz of price and speed. I do however have the feeling that price is not everything and reliability is more important, its a case of you get what you pay for. i know of some compnaies offering BB at silly prices but will they be here in 6 mths time?

if you are in a cabled area then check them out before waiting for freeserve. if not, tough but do some homework on other cheap providers

accord 18:03 24 Apr 03

ps....before deciding who to go with

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…