FreeServe Anytime Price Increase?

oresome 15:16 02 Feb 03

Have been on what I thought was a half price offer for 3 months with FreeServe paying £5.99 per month. Notice the latest credit card statement shows a deduction for £13.99, not £11.99 as I expected.
Haven't received any notification of price increase as agreement states will occur.
Can't simply phone and ask as the account is in my daughters name. They won't speak to me even though the money is taken out of my account, due to the data protection laws.
Always possible the daughter received notification. She isn't as price sensitive, not having to stump up the cash.

chris6891 15:21 02 Feb 03

yes, freeserve is 13.99 a month, thefore the first 3 months will be 6.99, look on adverts on tv, it says so on them.

spuds 15:33 02 Feb 03

The first three months were a special promotion offer.They have another promotion running now, which is available via any DSG outlets.

mikef™ 22:07 02 Feb 03

Also see click here

oresome 13:29 03 Feb 03

Thanks guys.
I know what the full price is now. I wondered if it had increased since I took out the half price offer at £5.99 per month 3 months ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…