freeola broadband offer

delantero 10:53 16 May 06

I'll be back in the UK for August and September and would like to have broadband installed at my mother's house. Talk Talk can't set up broadband until end of August so that is no use. Last year I had Virgin for 3 months and that was fine and luckily they waived the cancellation fee (50 pounds) when I terminated the contract, but whether they would be so kind if I did this again I'm not so sure. So Freeola click here are offering a 3 month trial at an excellent price giving you the chance to cancel without paying any charges when you give them 30 days notice. Set up seems free too. I only want a basic connection for browsing, no downloading etc. Does anybody know anything about this company? Have I missed anything in the small print? Any comments would be welcomed.

rmcqua 11:28 16 May 06

it looks very good. Good web site, short migration timescales. Good promised customer support. I would be inclined to give them a try.

delantero 12:45 17 May 06

thanks for the reply. I think I will give it a go though it doesn't look like any existing customers have much to say! I wonder how long the free set up offer will last and what they charge when it finishes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…