Freecom Hard Drive

tonyq 09:13 26 Jan 08

thinking of buying the Freecom Hard Drive 250GB External USB2 from Novatech

click here

is anyone using this make/model of external hard drive and would you recommend it,as it is about the size 250gig and price I am wishing to pay,or are there better ones about.
Thanks in advance

g0nvs 11:34 26 Jan 08

Bought a Freecom 320gb USB2 ext HD from Maplins a while back for £59.99. Have not had any problems at all. What about this one......
click here

Kemistri 12:26 26 Jan 08

Freecoms are very good. If you have a network but don't have a server/hub, you might want to consider the NAS version for about £20 more (Ebuyer), but other than that, your choice is a good one if the capacity is plenty for you. a 500GB version is about the same price as the 250GB NAS.

DANZIG 17:28 26 Jan 08

I've got a Freecom external hard drive and have never had any issues with it - its probably the second best thing I've bought for my PC.

tonyq 22:48 26 Jan 08

thank you all for your advice,will look in to ordering one thanks again.

Jpeg6785 19:24 27 Jan 08

Brought a 320gb Freecom external HD from staples for my sister about 3 weeks ago and from my recollection it was about £49.00, could have been a little cheaper but definately around the 40's mark, and I know the local store still has them in stock.

Bonafide 21:13 27 Jan 08

I own 2x 500GB external HD from Freecom. It was never really my intention to get 2 but I was so impressed with the first one, which I had for 8 months, I decided to get another one. I got them from here;

click here

The only problem I had was that they are preformatted in FAT32, So it takes a couple of hours to reformat to NTFS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…