Free sat from sky

haval 16:50 03 Mar 05

has anyone tried- click here

Crash 17:39 03 Mar 05

Its just like normal sky but only you pay £150 for it to be installed

bloodknock 17:54 03 Mar 05

Had Freesat fitted when it first came out. Very satisfied with the quality of the 16:9 picture on my widescreen TV. Previously had Terrestial Freeview box but kept getting dropouts. Found initially that there were some 'ghosting' lines on screen. Cured by disconnecting wire to pin 19 ( video out ) on the scart lead to the TV.

BRYNIT 18:13 03 Mar 05

If you subscribe to the family pack £19.50 package (half price for first 3 months)click here Remember to change to the value pack (remember to give the required time for changing package)£13.50 for the last 9 months and remember to cancel subscription at the end of 12 month you get More Chanel's for £150.75

Tim1964 23:37 03 Mar 05

It seems to be the same as Freeview but for £150 rather than £40 for a freeview set top box.
I guess SKY are hoping that " I have the digibox and dish installed already I'll just give the other packages a try....."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…