Free sample of Conqueror paper

Djohn 10:11 10 Mar 04

click here Found this the other day and received my sample pack this morning. Type in your name, e-mail address and within a couple of days you will receive a free sample pack containing 20 sheets of 100 gram best quality white satin paper.

If you are a business then you can apply for the business pack containing paper/envelopes/compliment slips.

Regards. j.

leo49 10:52 10 Mar 04

Cheers,John - I like a freebie.

And if you'd like a free sample of King of Shaves excellent shaving products:

click here

Djohn 11:09 10 Mar 04

Thanks leo. ;o)

Stuartli 14:26 10 Mar 04

...want freebies have a look here:

click here

Been a member for several years.

anchor 14:37 10 Mar 04

Thanks for the link. Like leo49, I love a freebie too. Unfortunately leo`s link tells me

"Unfortunately, due to the high level of demand we have shipped all our quota of free samples for today. Please try again tomorrow, and thank you for your patience".

I`ll try again early tomorrow.

leo49 15:00 10 Mar 04

It's worth perservering,anchor - best wet shave I've ever had and I actually buy the stuff now.

Stuartli 15:54 10 Mar 04

The King of Shaves product is a truly remarkable asset for "wet" shavers like me....:-)

Andybear 18:22 10 Mar 04

I've just sent for mine. We use it at work - I work for a solicitors and all the legal documentation is done on it - it's really nice paper.

accord 22:08 10 Mar 04

luvly jubbly. conqueror paper is on its way but king of shaves is still not available.

byfordr 22:50 10 Mar 04

more free stuff if you are so inclined click here

hugh-265156 01:20 11 Mar 04

thanks Djohn,am going to try out the textured papers myself.ta.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…