Free P&P at 7dayshop

anchor 13:12 27 Dec 05

Just received an e-mail from 7dayshop.

"For a limited time, all orders placed with 7dayshop.com will qualify for FREE P&P".

click here

Stuartli 15:06 27 Dec 05

Just to save a lot of searching - the message comes up when you actually place an order...:-)

Stuartli 15:34 27 Dec 05

Apolgies - it's on the top of some of the pages...:-(

anchor 16:54 27 Dec 05

When you arrive at "check out", it states P&P £0.00

Stuartli 17:12 27 Dec 05

I've placed two orders - in both cases I had to choose between the free delivery or rapid despatch. If you don't choose it takes you back to that page...:-)

Stuartli 17:13 27 Dec 05

Just got the e-mail about free delivery for a limited time.....

anchor 09:12 30 Dec 05

The free p/p offer ends at 2pm on 31.12.05.

This saves £3.95.

Stuartli 14:34 04 Jan 06

...back into circulation because I feel that 7DayShop, which I use fiarly regularly, deserves particular praise in this instance.

On Wednesday, December 28th, I ordered two separate batches of CD-R media plus one of its £2.50 camera tripods to take advantage of the free p and p offer - order values were around £12 and £16.

Yesterday morning, despite the intervention of the New Year holiday break, Royal Mail delivered both parcels mid-morning. They had been sent first class post.

That's exceptional and I'm still wondering how little profit must have been in it for 7DayShop.

By the way the tripod, which was listed in the Special Offers section, is a little cracker and beautifully made. See:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…