Free Paragon System Backup Software

BT 08:24 AM 20 Apr 11

Paragon are giving away 3 license versions of System Backup on their Facebook page

Free Paragon Backup Software

spuds 09:52 AM 20 Apr 11

I don't know what it is with Paragon, but they seem to be always offering free programs through various links, the same applies to Ashampoo or even Serif.

Always check to see if the programs want registration, because some of them are issued as a 'trial' with limited restrictions until the registration key is provided. offers various software freebies on a daily basis, but again, watch out for the restrictions.

wee eddie 10:36 AM 20 Apr 11

The Free Versions are usually the "Version before last" in the hope that you will decide to upgrade to their latest iteration (I love using unusual words).

canarieslover 11:22 AM 20 Apr 11

If it's the version I downloaded and tried a couple of months back then beware. It rewrites your MBR and offers back-up as you boot. It's a real b**r to get rid of if you don't like it. I uninstalled it as it took forever to do the back-up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…