Free modem, Free connection on Broadband

rins36 00:12 16 Jun 03

According to the latest Sky magazine you can get enhanced internet access from Sky and BT Broadband for £27 per month via direct debit if u subscribe to Sky World

the page to visit is click here

I would be interested on peoples thoughts on this as i am thinking about taking up the offer

tanzanite 18:37 16 Jun 03

if you dont then do you really need it.You can get broadband at this price or less without having to subscribe to anything else,i used to have sky and i think skyworld is the dearer package,you could end up paying more than you have to.

Djohn 19:51 16 Jun 03

You can subscribe to BT. Broadband for the same price, without being a SKY customer, there does not appear to be any saving.

BT. Broadband is different than BT Openworld broadband at £29.00 per month.

Zen is another provider to look at, £28.00 per month and no 12 month contract to sign. Can be cancelled at any time after the first month, also currently rated as the best Broadband provider for speed/quality/customer service. j.

Andybear 20:03 16 Jun 03

You can subscribe to NTL broadband for the following rates:

150kb - £17.99 a month
600kb - £24.99 a month
1MB - £34.99 a month

Installation is free until the end of August and you don't need to subscribe to any of their other services. I connected to the 600kb last week and am really pleased with it. For info go to click here

Andybear 20:09 16 Jun 03

Forgot to say, the modem is also free - a nifty little silver one that sits on top of your tower.

3tg 20:32 16 Jun 03

I only have a BT line, can I get it ?

graham√ 20:41 16 Jun 03

'Fraid not.

3tg 21:04 16 Jun 03

Thanks anyway, sounds good though !

Andybear 21:52 16 Jun 03

3tg

If you live in an area in which NTL already has a franchise, you might be lucky. If you go into their web site and click on the relevant links, you have to put your postcode in and it tells you what's available in your area.

rins36 23:21 16 Jun 03

Thanks for all the replies, just looked at the posting for fairASDL £18.99 per month, but not had any look re the web page for this

Will keep looking

Djohn 23:29 16 Jun 03

click here for ZEN, and these two sites for comparisons click here click here Regards. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…