Free DVD and CD burning programme.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:50 04 May 04

I have been using 'DeepBurner' for a couple of weeks now and it is an excellent, free burning programme that has nearly all the Nero items that you would normally use. It can also burn autorun CDs and design covers. click here It is ideal if you do not want to pay for Nero, any other proggie or have problems with them. 10/10 here.

Forum Editor 07:09 04 May 04

I'm trying it now.

Diodorus Siculus 07:40 04 May 04

Fred Langa mentioned it in his newsletter yesterday click here and I put it on my laptop which did not have any burning software - first impressions are good - it burned a CD easily - just takes a little getting used to.

gobi 12:47 04 May 04

I went to the site but there is no mention of vcd burning.

david4637 14:23 04 May 04

The web site of DeepBurner looks good. It does not say what CDRWs it supports - I suppose you just try it and see if it works. Any one else tried it - comments? Thanks David

SEASHANTY 16:33 04 May 04

Thanks for info. Will install this.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:37 04 May 04

I've tried it with a range of CDRs but not with CDRW, although this should make no difference. The programme is free but does lack a few of the exotic features of the paid for programmes.

spuds 11:57 05 May 04

Downloaded DeepBurner and it stated that I had it already installed.Installed again though. Strange one, as I only had Nero installed. Once had Roxia and Cosmi Perfect CD & DVD Burner installed, which have both been long been removed.Did anyone else have any 'blips'.

david4637 15:27 05 May 04

I did not mean have you tried it with CDRW discs, but wondered whether there was a list of Drives that were supported by Deepburner, to ascertain whether my drive would work with it. Thanks David

Stuartli 16:23 05 May 04

Blurb on one website states: "Most popular CDR/CDRW devices are fully supported"

Other similar utilities can be found, for instnace, at:

click here

and click here

Stuartli 16:26 05 May 04

Website states Deepburner supports a wide range as well:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…