Free delivery offer over £49 at Dixons today only

realist 09:41 24 Nov 05

See Dixons UK website for limited free delivery offer expiring midnight today (24 Nov) on orders over £49 enter promo code: FREE49 at checkout click here

Stuartli 10:42 24 Nov 05

Another running a website?

realist 11:19 24 Nov 05

This offer was showing when their site was down for upgrading early am today. Just thought i would pass the promo code on for the geater good.........!

keewaa 12:15 24 Nov 05

Personally, it doesn't bother me if anyone is running a site and making 2%... if I can hear about a great offer let me know. A friend just got a 1100 Dell main box for £170 through offers posted on this forum.

It's usually easy to see how to get the offer without going through a site anyway, for whatever reason ... I always avoid the tradedoubler or other sites for security reasons, and go straight for the offer, simply because I'm using my CC and am ultra cautious, but I still like to hear about the offers.

Stuartli 12:24 24 Nov 05

OK, fair enough. I do the same if I come across something that may be of interest to pass on in particular threads.

However, there have been recent threads which have been apparently/seemingly blatently advertising certain "offers" merely to make the author a little richer via his/her website links.

realist 12:29 24 Nov 05

Not guilty, i don't have a website. Did I mention they (Dixons) have free daily i-pod draw!

Stuartli 16:12 24 Nov 05

A certain well known brand of crisps had an i-Pod draw every FIVE minutes last month.

Didn't win one though...:-(

realist 16:16 24 Nov 05

Stuartli: But you bought/ate lots of crisps?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…