Free compatible inkjet cartridge (£1.95 postage)

georgemac 10:36 10 Jun 04

click here they are offering a free compatible inkjet cartridge until 16th JUne, you only have to pay £1.95 postage.

Have never used them before, but ordered a free cart and it was delivered next day. Also some more offers available.

dagbladet 12:36 10 Jun 04

Got one when they ran the offer a couple of months ago. Delivered next day and works fine on my CX3200.

dagbladet 12:38 10 Jun 04

The link seems to be for a '3 for 2' type offer.

georgemac 13:16 10 Jun 04

you just type in whether you want black or colour and then click on complete order, takes you to checkout where you pay the £1.95

Stuartli 14:03 10 Jun 04

The link you have provided clearly states that the free cartridge offer has to be added to the appropriate Compatible Twin Pack (black and colour cartridges) purchased for your printer in your shopping cart.

The offer doesn't apply to ..."Original or Remanufactured cartridges".

It's still a free cartridge, but you have to buy two compatible cartridges as well.

However, even these compatible cartridges on offer for my Canon printer cost £5.75 each or £17.95 for all four, which is three times what I pay at present for Jettec equivalents from CPC in Preston.

So even a "free" cartridge would make it a pointless exercise to make a purchase of either choice, despite free delivery.

Moreover, judging by the cartridge illustrations on the website you have provided, you can buy the same brand ones at click here for two-thirds of that price.

A pack containing the four cartridges needed for my printer is priced at £10.99 including VAT (£17.95 on your website).

Stuartli 14:06 10 Jun 04

I pay £1.75 plus VAT each for Jettec cartridges for my Canon BJC 600e from CPC (£2.05 plus VAT for double capacity black cartridge, even better value than at £1.75 plus VAT!)

georgemac 18:57 10 Jun 04

Sorry must have posted the wrong link, have gone through my history to find the correct one click here

I paid £1.95 for 1 free colour cartridge by doing exactly what I said above, and did not have to buy any other cartridges.

I also never said that the cartridges were the cheapest around, they are much more expensive than the ink-rites I usually buy from ebuyer (I cannot find cheaper anywhere - even with postage costs).

The cartridge supplied to me was Xprint labelled, and for £1.95 was less than I could buy a colour cartridge from anywhere else.

Again apologies for posting the wrong link and not checking it.

Stuartli 10:20 11 Jun 04

I would suspect that it would cost much less than £1.95 to post an individual "free" inkjet cartridge as they are very light - in any case the postage is approximately the same price I pay for Jettec cartridges.

tappajabba 23:05 11 Jun 04

LiDL supermarkets were selling various cartridges for only £2.99 each

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…