Found A budget Gaming Pc for just under £500

elamental2 21:13 PM 03 Jan 12

On ebay i saw this, The VIBOX ZETA-RW. It seems to have pretty good quality on the inside: **AMD-Bulldozer FX-4100 3.6GHz quad core CPU. 8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM. 1TB hard drive 7200RPM. Saphire ATI radeon HD 6770 1GB graphics card. Gygabite GA-M68MT-S2P Motherboard. CiT mars midi gaming case. And windows 7 home premium 64-bit.**

Now my budget is Actually £500 pounds. I think making it myself I could get a slightly better deal but for the money it seems to be great stuff. I am planning to do Gaming Offen on this machine and hopefully on high end games on ultra. Will this give me the frames I need?:)

rickf 10:11 AM 04 Jan 12

I think this is pretty good value taking into account the AMD Quad Core 3.6. The graphics card is good enough I guess although I personally prefer nVidia. However 1g DDR3 graphics seems good. I would increase the ram to 16g if you can manage it as it's a desktop. I recently bought a gaming laptop from simply acer, a 5552g with ATI6740 graphics 512mb, AMD quad core 2.10 and it plays L4D and Medal of Honour w/o any probs. Hope that helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X